Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Matter of Will

Although I like to think of myself as a horror writer, I rarely write a vampire story.  This weeks offering is one of those rare ones - A Matter of Will.  A story of a vampire and vampire killer, but no, nothing like Buffy or anything sparkling.  I promise.

This story was first published on a now defunct website called Something Wicked Online.  I think it was the first story I was paid for - at a whopping quarter-cent a word.  But I can remember how proud I was.

The only other vampire story I've written is now in post production editing as a short motion picture.  I will be releasing the short story, The Truth of Becoming, when the movie becomes available also.  Just need to find more hours in the day to get it done.

For now, tho, enjoy A Matter of Will.  It's short and I believe you will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment