Sunday, March 4, 2012

Paranoia

One of my first, and still one of my favorite, short stories went live for the Amazon Kindle last night.  Paranoia was inspired by two vastly different things.  One a neighbor who was so terrified of life, she simply existed.  The second, an segment on an old television movie called Trilogy of Terror, starring Karen Black in all three parts.

I simply took the stand that if thoughts become things - then your greatest fear will become your reality.  While the main character of the story feared dogs, myself I fear snakes.  Both are reflected in Paranoia.  But, as you read this story, whatever your fear may be, will also be reflected and give you something to ponder.

I did notice I've picked up a follower or two since I started this blog all over again.  To those followers, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment