Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Just a Few Updates

For those with Amazon Prime memberships, my book Beneath the Tor can be borrowed for free for the next ten days. After that, that option will be gone. So if you planned to do this, now is the time.

Have updated the blog with pages for each of my books - follow the links at the top and you can find individual descriptions along with where to buy them in one easy format. Might make life easier for all of us :)

In other things pertaining to the written word - after all the work to get both Beneath the Tor and The XIII out this fall - I'm taking a slight break over the holidays. Beginning in January, I'll be returning to my horror roots writing a new serial killer novel currently titled The Profiler. Have had this one in mind for a long time and I think it will be fun to write.

On the publishing side of things - I have completely branched out. After the 14th, all of my books will be available in almost any eBook format you desire and at whatever retailer you choose to use. I think this is the wave of Indie publishing - all eggs in one basket is no longer the way to go.

On the personal side - this little break does give me time to read and review other books. I have a ton waiting for me on my Kindle and now, I'll actually have a chance to read at least a few of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment