Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bed Rocks

Released the ebook version of my short story, Bed Rocks, yesterday as a Kindle Select title.  Priced at only 99 cents, we'll see how that goes.

The story is one of my favorites and when first published in Thirteen Stories, it received a lot of comments - mostly about the 'ick' factor.  So I feel like I did my job on that one.  Like my other titles, Bed Rocks will be free for a day or two during the Kindle Select period and then be available for other platforms, such as the Nook, Kobo and Sony eReaders.

I am finding as I go through these old stories that much of my writing confidence is coming back to me.  After years of creative soul-sucking writing web content, my muse is returning with a vengeance.  With luck, I hope to publish a new story every two weeks until my hard drive is empty.  All the while, working on new stories and new horrors as the year progresses.

Will I be successful...who knows.  What I do know is that it is going to be a fun ride - no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment