Thursday, July 11, 2013

A New Interview ad a New Story

I was lucky enough to be a part of an in-depth interview with Tim Flanagan on his blog "The Writing Life of a Simple Storyteller". It was a fun interview, because he made me think. Very few of the usual questions - more thought provoking ones and I think I took several days to fill it out completely.

You can find Part One (about being a writer) here

Part Two (focusing more on the publishing aspect) here

By tomorrow, my latest story, a 10,000 word novelette, should be available on Amazon for the Kindle. Titled "The Well" it combines myth and old style horror in a simple tale of a single mother and the need to have fresh water available for her family. It's a fun story and one of my daughters favorites (or at least that is what she told me years ago).


No comments:

Post a Comment