Saturday, January 28, 2012

I messed up...

So today was supposed to be a free promotion day for Vengeance is Mine - or at least I thought I set it up that way.  After re-looking at the Amazon calendar - I figured out that I set the free day for tomorrow; Sunday.  Oh well, that's what I get for not reading the calendar correctly.

I'm already at work on my next book, The Thirteen.  Doing edits and proof-reading before I print it out and hand it over to my editor.  With any luck, it will be ready for a late March Kindle exclusive.  This one is not horror, but it is a thriller that is bound to cause some controversy.  It's one of those stories I may lose a few friends over - heck I may lose a few friends over Vengeance is Mine also.

I learned from my short stories that some people take what a fiction writer writes as part of the writer's real personality.  Scary thought, but just the way it is.

Bottom line:  I write what I write.  And that is never going to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment